20 mayo 2013

A BUNCH OF RECORDS


(de Grow)
Palmz




Souvenir Stand




Various Artists




Jeff Mellin




Jenny Dee & The Deelinquents




(de Parade)
Chalk and Numbers




Hanky Panky




nana



Los álbumes de Souvenir Stand y Palmz están editados por el sello Beautiful Strange. Parade es el nuevo disco de Chalk and Numbers. Precious, crafted girl pop.

That's How I Feel​!​, editado en 2008, festeja los diez años de Stereorrific Recordings (The Oscillators, Miss Mary, Jeff Mellin...)

Love Is Made of Sky, de Jeff Mellin, se publicó en 2010. La cuarta entrega de Q​-​Dee Rock and Soul Series es un single con dos canciones de Jenny Dee & The Deelinquents. Jenny Dee ha publicado recientemente Jenny Dee & Several Men of Mystery, y también interviene en la nueva canción de Jeff Mellin: Don't Go Crazy Before I Do! (video).

Hanky Panky son de Nantes (Francia). A Precious Bitch es su primer disco.

Pequenas margaridas es el single de adelanto del próximo album de nana.

2 comentarios:

Darby mayo 20, 2013 11:10 p. m.  

Thanks, Alan! Great music.. you always have such cool music to share, and I appreciate it! I really like the Palmz track, and I'm glad you enjoy Nana too, she is one of my favorites :) I got a copy of the Chalk & Numbers 'Parade' EP when it came out, they're a favorite of mine too.. ~Darby

Alan mayo 21, 2013 2:14 p. m.  

Thank you, Darby. I'm looking forward to listening to the new album of nana. I like very much the songs of Palmz and Chalk and Numbers too.