16 septiembre 2014

A BUNCH OF RECORDS



1. Filipinki - Spacer po porcie
2. The Waistcoats - Joan's Go-Go Club
3. Miss Mary - The Rain
4. Miss Mary - I'm Waiting
5. The Oscillators - You Are the Boy (That I Want to Be with)
6. The Eddies - Valentine (To Myself)
7. Jeff Mellin & Kristin Mueller - There Ain't No Ash Will Burn
8. Jay Sherman-Godfrey - Little Bit of You
9. Ballboy (featuring Laura Cantrell) - I Lost You, but I Found Country Music
10. Nat Johnson, Emma Kupa & Katherine Jackson - Roving Woman
11. Jeff Mellin - Blue Eyes Brighton Bus Stop [Verdant Single Mix]
12. Laura Cantrell - Do You Know What I Mean?
13. Palmz - Teenage Heartthrob
14. Souvenir Stand - All I Want to Know
15. Chalk and Numbers - Boy
16. Jenny Dee & The Deelinquents - Teenage Kicks
17. the One - I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend
18. Chalk and Numbers - Angelfuck
19. Hanky Panky - A Precious Bitch
20. Los Straitjackets with Sarah Borges - Wild Romance
21. Jenny Dee & The Deelinquents - Big Ol' Heart
22. Las Kasettes - Por mí como si llueve hasta septiembre
23. Nana - Let's Dance Again
24. Martinibomb - Bongo Avenger


De:



+








0 comentarios: