30 octubre 2019

THE IMPRESSIONS
DEFINITIVE IMPRESSIONS



DEFINITIVE IMPRESSIONS
THE IMPRESSIONS

1. Gypsy Woman
2. Grow Closer Together
3. Little Young Lover
4. Minstrel And Queen
5. I'm The One Who Loves You
6. Sad, Sad Girl And Boy
7. It's All Right
8. Talking About My Baby
9. I'm So Proud
10. Keep On Pushing
11. I've Been Trying
12. Girl You Don't Know Me
13. I Made A Mistake
14. You Must Believe Me
15. Amen
16. People Get Ready
17. Woman's Got Soul
18. Meeting Over Yonder
19. I Need You
20. Just One Kiss From You
21. You've Been Cheatin'
22. Since I Lost The One I Love
23. I Can't Satisfy
24. You Always Hurt Me
25. I Can't Stay Away From You
26. We're A Winner
27. We're Rolling On
28. I Loved And I Lost


This is a favourite soul record. One beautiful song after another, some of them very good, like 'You Must Believe Me', or 'People Get Ready', plus good lyrics, singing and production. But, above all, I think it is the feeling of the music which stands out as something really unique.

0 comentarios: