14 marzo 2008

DREAM BABES, VOL. 2



REFLECTIONS

01. Low Grades and Higer Fever - Linda Laine
02. You Too ( Can Have Heartaches) - Jackie Lee
03. He's Gotta Love Me - Elkie Brooks
04. Over and Over Again - Three Bells
05. Work Is a Four Letter Word - Cilla Black
06. He Knows How to Love Me - Helen Shapiro
07. Gonna Spread Love - Brenda Arnau
08. Somebody Else's Baby - Samantha Jones
09. Splendour in the Grass - Gullivers People
10. Putty in Your Hands - Jean & The Statesides
11. This Sporting Life - Caroline Munro
12. Don't Leave Me - Carol Elvin
13. And Now I Cry - Jill & The Boulevards
14. I Love Him - Jeannie
15. People Will Talk - Three Quarters
16. I Did Nothing Wrong - Patsy Ann Noble
17. Don't Do It Baby - Linda Laine & The Sinners
18. Babe I'm Leaving You - The Levee Breakers
19. Crying the Night Away - Diamond Twins
20. You Won't Forget Me - Jean & the Statesides
21. See If I Care - Ria Bartok
22. Strange Love - Tracy

0 comentarios: