08 diciembre 2011

BRENDA HOLLOWAY



THE EARLY YEARS

1. Constant Love
2. Suddenly
3. Game Of Love
4. Hey Fool
5. I Never Knew You Looked So Good Until I Quit You - Brenda Holloway & Jess Harris
6. I Want A Boyfriend (Girlfriend) - The Soul-Mates
7. I'll Give My Life
8. I Ain't Gonna Take You Back - Brenda Holloway & The Carrolls
9. Gonna Make You Mine - Brenda Holloway & Jess Harris
10. Unless I Have You - Hal & Brenda
11. Candy
12. Echo
13. I Get A Feeling - The Soul-Mates
14. It's You - Hal & Brenda
15. He's Gone
16. The Nursery - The Four J's
17. Will You Be My Love - The Four J's
18. I Told You Baby - The Watesians
19. I'll Find Myself A Guy - The Watesians
20. Do The Del Viking (Part 1) - Patrice Holloway
21. You're My Only Love - Brenda Holloway & The Carrolls
22. Every Little Bit Hurts

0 comentarios: